Infused water benefits
Water water, It’s literally every were, in fact, two-thirds of the planet is covered in the blue stuff, but yet most of us don’t drink enough, why? for me, everything else tastes better, until I was introduced to infused water.
Infused water benefits are immense and not just for weight loss, every aspect of your health will improve just from drinking water alone! Throw fruit in the mix and you have a concoction straight from the fountain of youth.
Honestly, water will make you feel great virtually straight away so I ask…. what is your excuse for not drinking enough?
Benefits of water alone
Before we get into the benefits of infused water I want to just go over why drinking adequate amounts a day will make you feel a whole lot better.
We all know that we need water to stay alive but how much do we need?
according to health authorities we need about two litres a day, are you even close? probably not according to latest research!
Our bodies are constantly losing water, primarily through urine and sweat. Water makes up about 60% of our bodies so you’re starting to get the picture how important this topic is right?
There are numerous benefits of staying hydrated so I will list six super benefits.
- Maintains your body’s natural balance of fluid – without enough water, your body will struggle with proper digestion, circulation and absorption of nutrients, saliva production and regulation of body temperature.
- Weight loss – research has shown that we confuse dehydration with the sensation of hunger, and of course, water doesn’t hold calories
- Energises muscles – reduces fatigue by minimising the shrinking of electrolytes in the blood, electrolytes are minerals such as salt and potassium and help with electrical impulses in the body.
- Radiant skin – good hydration can help with appearance of premature ageing and reduce present wrinkles
- Improved kidney function – kidneys are responsible for eliminating toxins from your body the more hydrated you are the healthier your insides are
- Improved bowel functions – drink water to be more regular and avoid constipation, water and fibre are the best combinations for healthy digestive system
These are just six benefits that will help you on your healthy lifestyle journey.
Believe me, there are lots more to add to this list and drinking water is cheap, healthy and extremely accessible now grab a glass fill it up and start sipping before we start the next section!
Infusing your water with fruit makes it much more tastier and your more likely to drink extra as a result I definitely have since I bought a special infusion bottle that infuses my water on the go and the fruit is still there to eat afterwards.
Different fruits have different benefits so I am going to give a list of the best-known fruits for weight loss as that’s our goal.
Bear in mind fruits generally holds a lot of sugar so good oral hygiene is needed if your going to consume more acidic and sugary content in your daily diet.
Although fruit does contain natural sugar it’s much healthier than man-made processed sugar so don’t let it put you off.
These are my preferred fruits for weight loss……..
- Watermelon – tastes fantastic and is loaded with the amino acid arginine that helps burn fat
- Guava – excellent fruit for good digestion, contains plenty of fibre that’s well known to help reduce your love handles
- Apple — the all-rounder this will help with preventing cancer, diarrhoea and constipation
- Pear – another fibre rich fruit that will help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease
- Orange – taste great boost immune system and helps ward off cravings
- Tomatoes – helps prevent cancer, reduces water retention and stops leptin, leptin is a protein responsible for preventing the body from losing weight.
These are my personal best fruits for infusing your water not only do they taste amazing they pack a serious health punch.
If you don’t like any of these fruits then get in touch at the bottom or send me a personal email at email@example.com
Tips to help you drink more water
- Always have a bottle in your bag, car or at work.
- Drink a pint of water as soon as you get up.
- Put 5 elastic bands around your bottle remove one every time you finish that bottle.
- Use technology such as Fitbit
- INFUSE FRUIT
Drinking more water must be the staple of any weight loss programme or lifestyle change if you really want to make a big difference start with hydration and there is no better way than to infuse fruit.
I have listed the benefits water and infused water and if these are not enough to make you want to drink more think about how you will feel and look in just a short time.
Don’t delay and start this habit today grab a proper fruit infusion bottle from amazon and start feeling great and losing them pounds
Let me know how you get on with drinking more water and what fruits you are using