A woman’s most significant asset
I have come across this dilemma so many times, and the question of how to lose weight and keep your bum?
Women mostly ask this question. However, a few men want to lose weight or maintain a nice bum. In fact, some of the women wanted to keep their bum so much they would live with a few rolls of body fat else were.
Also, I want to cover this subject to protect the men out there. when they hear the dreaded question
“Does my bum look big in this?”. Sometimes we have to lie to protect your feelings and also to protect our cheeks from a slap.
There is one question us men dread….”does my bum look big in this?” Seriously girls stop asking this!
We say no, and you don’t believe us; we say yes ( never say yes), and we are in a world of pain. Anyway, this post will give you one sexy ass.
So why is the bum looking good so important
We guess the only people who can answer this is a woman. I posed this question to my fiancée. My fiancée said this –
“to me, it’s a feminine thing and it brings attention, and I know you have a sneaky look it also helps when choosing clothes “
Her response got me thinking, the bum gets attention from males and females alike, especially when you’re wearing that sleek black dress. In fact, it’s the same for us, men, too.
Clothes fit us better when we have a developed chest and shoulders, and just like a woman, we also get attention from men and women.
This is only one woman’s perspective, so please leave a comment on why it’s important to you.
Making the bum look good!
I hope losing weight from other areas of your body isn’t a problem. Unfortunately, you can’t just target a specific area to lose weight; your body will take it from where ever it wants first, usually from the place you store it the most in my experience.
Pretty much all humans have the same shape, bones and size and its normally fat and muscle that gives you the shape that you are, so to lose weight and keep your bum, were going to build more muscle to lose weight, this is how you are going to keep your bum and look and feel better not only will your bum look good other parts of your body will too!
3 Top exercises for the perfect bum
There is one exercise that should be a staple of any bum enhancing routine, it’s been around forever and it never goes out of fashion… THE SQUAT is so good elite athletes use it, the military use it, and just about anyone who has ever done an exercise program.
You can adapt weight to this exercise or change your stance implement a jump into it so many variations that you are guaranteed to lose weight and keep your bum.
THE SQUAT uses so many muscles from your calves right up to your abs and lower back; it torches fat and helps tone not only your bum but your core and lower body… now that is worth a go?
THE LUNGE this is another quality exercise that used by fitness professionals worldwide and just like the squat hits multiple muscles and will also improve balance.
THE HIP-LIFT this is great at working your lower back and sculpting your bum, and it’s straightforward to do and especially useful if you have bad knees.
Please leave a comment below if these exercises are not suitable for you as there are many others to try.
How many should I do, and How?
We need to find out where your fatigue point is, we can find this out quickly,
By doing each excess to the point you can’t physically do anymore and then divide that number by 90%, this will be your starting point.
Every day add one more repetition on, so for instance, 20 squats dived this by 90% that leaves you with 18, and every day add on one!
You will be amazed how easy it gets in a short period that’s when you need to come back and check for progression exercises.
Ok so now you know what the exercises work, below is a step by step guide with pictures so you can lose weight and keep your bum.
Before performing any exercise, warm-up and stretch thoroughly. Make sure your medically ok with your doctor.
1. Stand with feet a slightly wider than shoulder-width, your hips in line with knees and knees over ankles.
2. Roll the shoulders back and down away from the ears to keep perfect alignment.
3. Put your arms straight out with palms facing the floor
4. Start the squat by taking a breath in and moving your hip backward and towards the floor, and your knees will bend in return.
5. As your bum starts to stick out, make sure the chest and shoulders stay upright, and the back stays straight. Keep the head facing forward with eyes straight ahead to keep spine alignment
6. Go deep as you can, be comfortable, but remember the deeper you go, the better it is, doesn’t worry if you can’t go deep to start with.
7. Suck in your abs; your body weight should be on your heels, coming back up to standing, driving through heels.
8. Repeat, well done
1. Stand with your feet shoulder’s width apart, keep back straight, shoulders back, keep looking ahead step forward with one leg into a wide stance (about one leg’s distance between feet) while maintaining spine alignment.
2. Step forward with your right leg into a wide position and drop your hips put your arms out to the side if you struggle to balance, take it to roughly 90-degree angle the knee shouldn’t go over the toes.
3. Push back up and repeat with your left, and that is how you make a lunge.
2. Thrust your hips up in a controlled motion hold for 3 seconds.
3. Lower hips down to the floor while maintaining control do not slam back down.
4. Repeat these steps 1 to 4
To lose weight and keep your bum is easier than you may imagine, you need to build the glutes (bum muscle) while losing Fat elsewhere, the three exercises shown are great for building bum muscle, and you can do so many variations with them.
Try adding kettlebells into the squats for more resistance and metabolic burn, and remember everyone loves a good bum.
Hope you enjoyed this article how to lose weight and keep your bum, I would love to hear from men and woman on this subject please leave a comment below.